Serbia Visa On Arrival for Indian Passport Holders in Covid19 (Corona Virus) Pandemic Period
Serbia, ( the Republic of Serbia) is one the country for Open for Tourist Visa in Europe in Covid-19 Time
It’s a stunningly beautiful country that takes pride in its connection to nature, love of the outdoors, and its colourful heritage.
Serbia has many natural features that make it beautiful. From mountains to rivers, this country has some of it all
One of the most impressive mountain ranges in Serbia is the Carpathian and Balkan Mountains. Their beautiful peaks offer amazing views of the country.
how to get Serbia VISA?
Visa is not required for Indian passport holders for 30 days Trip. ( check the required document below in blog )
How to book a flight ticket?
In order to book a flight ticket go to Skyscanner.com
find the cheapest options available according to date availability.
there are many flight tickets are available between Serbia and India
How to get Covid19 Test?
You need to get RT PCR Test Report
ICMR( Indian Council of Medical Research ) Test lab list in PDF below
Is Serbia safe to visit?
Belgrade and other cities in Serbia are relatively safe for visitors.
It is ranked 31st of 162 on the list of the safest and most dangerous countries.
is Serbia a Schengen country?
No, Serbia is a European country but a part of Schengen Area.
How expensive is Belgrade, Serbia?
Belgrade is one of the least expensive capitals in Europe.
What Documents are required?
- Valid passport (passport must be valid at least 90 days from the issue date of visa)
- Letter of invitation:
- for a private visit – invitation letter certified by the relevant authority of the Republic of Serbia
- for a business visit – invitation letter by a company in Serbia
- Proof of accommodation ( Confirmed Hotel Booking or address details if visiting relative/friend).
- Photo (size 3.5×4.5cm).
- Onwards & Return ticket or Itinerary.
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia.
- Health insurance ( 100,000$ minimum ) ( I personally recommend TATA AIG )
- Covid19 Test Report ( up to 72 hours old )
IMPORTANT NOTE: Serbia tourist visa is not required for citizens of India for a stay up to 30 days within 365 day periodTags: Belgrade, Kragujevac, novi sad, Sombor, Subotica