Indian food in Phuket, Thailand
Indian cuisine is widely available in Phuket, Thailand. Starting from appetisers to dessert, Phuket restaurants serve it all.
Salads & starters:
- Aloo Tikki– Onion fried potato served with mint sauce.
- Chicken Tikka– Deep fried chicken croquette served with tamarind sauce
- Fish Amritsari– Deep fried marinated fish with lime veggies on the side
- Green Salad & yoghurt
Rice& slices of bread– oven naan bread, homemade wheat paratha, jeera rice, papadum.
- Paneer butter masala– Indian vegetarian paneer in tomato gravy &butter
- yellow dal- yellow lentil with naan bread
- Dal makhani- red and black lentil served with naan bread
- aloo gobi- stir fry potato and cauliflowers In masala sauce
- Chicken tikka masala– spicy chicken curry served with butter naan bread
- butter chicken-chicken in a mildly spiced curry
- chicken biryani- Indian rice with spicy marinated chicken
- Prawn curry-prawn onion and green chilly in masala tangy sauce and coconut milk.
- Ice cream sundae– chocolate vanilla and strawberry ice cream served with chocolate sauce
- fresh food platter
- Gulab jamun– the dough is mixed with milk and fried in ghee butter, and put in sugar syrup.
Located near The Royal Paradise Hotel, Phuket, Casablanca restaurant is a five-star Indian food serving cafe with a great non-veg and veg variety of dishes cooked in spicy Indian masala. The restaurant’s interiors are stylish and classy with white walls and a serene view with the musician for the guests to enjoy
Price: Rs.7000 approx for two people
Located near Thaweewong Road, Phuket, Tantra is also a five-star restaurant serving Indian dishes with a luxurious and comfortable environment to enjoy with friends and family. It has a British vibe with Indian touch with outdoor sitting available.
The veg dishes are famous in Phuket of tantra.
Price: Rs.4600 for two people
Baluchi restaurant is near Thaweewong Rd, and Soi Kepsap serves all types of Indian dishes varying from Mughlai, Gujarati, North Indian and Jain cuisine.
It serves delicious food and very presentable dishes, and the stunning and classy interiors of the restaurant.
Price: Rs.5200 approx for two people.
4.Bollywood Phuket Restaurant and Bar
Located near Bangyai Road, Sino Bypass, this Phuket restaurant is a cafe and bar with Bollywood style food presentation and serves affordable Indian dishes.
Not only that, but the cafe also has Bollywood movies and stars posters and painting inside, which brings authenticity to the restaurant.
Price: Rs.2000 approx for two people.
Delhi Darbar is near Thaveewong Road, Patong Beach, and it covers all the food taste that is widely available in India’s capital city. The spicy and tasty street food to five-star cafes.
this restaurant gives justice to its name by providing it with all to its gusts.
Price: Rs.1100 approx for to people.
To satisfy all your Indian food craving, a curry delight restaurant near Koktanod Road Tambon Karon, Phuket, is such a place. This restaurant serves not only excellent thai food but also some delicious variety of Indian food, including vegan non-veg dishes.
Price: Rs. 1100 approx for two people.
7.ICC Indian Curry Club
ICC Indian curry club near Chang Wat, Phuket, serves the best non-veg Indian dishes with mouthwatering taste and authenticity until late in midnight.
Price: Rs. 1800 approx for two people.
Located near Karon Sea Sands Resort, Navrang Mahal is a restaurant serving south and north Indian dishes with lip-smacking taste. It has two branches in Phuket, with the chef serving its guest personally.
Price: Rs.1600 approx for two peopleTags: amazing, food, holiday, safetravel, thailand, vacation